Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sister Cochrane

Sister Cochrane is my new companion she came after I had been out two weeks. She will be my companion the whole time I am on my mission. Two daughters, one daughter in law and a Grand daughter drove with her out here. They came on Saturday and the daughters flew home on Tues. She has a great family and they are very loving and very close.  It was fun having them all here.Sister Cochrane is 81 years old but she acts more like  she is 70. She is a wonderful lady and I am sure we will get along great.


Susie one of sister Cochrans daughter. I know my hair is a mess. I have not figured out what to do with it the humidity take any kind od style out in less than a hour or less.

Sister Cochare is the lady in the middle. Ginger is on the left and Tanya is on the right they are branch member.  This picture is taken in the chapel and or gym. There is no benchs so that you can use it as a gym also. This I am told is call a phase one building. When you have a small branch it works fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment