Sunday, September 13, 2015

Will and Carrie 1st wedding on my mission

This is our first wedding since I came on my mission. My companion Sister Garner is on the far right. The couple getting married is next to her (Will and Carrie) They are wearing there wedding clothes. Sister Garner and I paid for the marriage licences which is $85.00 here. The Elders that I work with since I have been on my mission is Elder Bronson and Elder Cota. Elder Cota is the district leader. He is on the far left in the picture. We drive the Elders to district meeting every Tuesday. We usually leave at 9:00 am. and get home around 3:30 or 4:00pm. depending on where we stop to eat lunch. We also go to some of the people the missionaries are working with we have been to Will and Carries on our own at least once or twice a week and then with the missionary some time when they go. I am enjoying my mission but this is one of those moments that is wonderful. We of course didn't marry them but we visited them and loved them and cheered them on. Everything is a long drive here to get where ever you are going. To get to will and Carries it is about 15 to 20 minutes and of course the same to get home. So you can see we spend a lot of time driving places. To pick people up for church we ave to start early. I am slow at writing this happen two weeks ago not the date shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment