Monday, November 23, 2015

Thankful


It is close to Thanksgiving and I would be very sad if you did not know how much I love each one of you. If you are someone that is reading this blog then you should know I love and care for  you very much. I am so grateful that our Father in Heaven allowed us to have families and friends that we can be with for ever if we live worthy to, what a blessing this is to me.  There are so many family and friends I love with all my heart I thank the lord for each one of you. I also have many dear friends here in Burlington and surrounding towns.
I am also so grateful for my Loving Father in Heaven and my older brother and Savor and the Holy Ghost there are no words to truly express my love for them and gratitude for all they have done for me.
I am very grateful to have the opportunity to come on this mission to have the Holy Ghost help me in so many ways it is amazing.
I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and pray that you will all stay close to the Lord. Remember to always ask what would Jesus do.
                                                                                                  With all my love,
                                                                                                       Sister Nielsen,
                                                                                                         Mom and or Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment