Thursday, October 15, 2015

Judy

Today we took Judy to Kansas City to see her sister that came from Colorado to visit her brother and Judy. We talked about the Church the whole way, We dropped her off and then went to the temple for endowment session and  initiatory after picking her up we took her to the temple to see it. Also we went and showed her the church next to the temple and walked her through it and explained what different things where used for in the church house. I hope it will make a difference on Friday when she meets with the Elders. She is a wonderful lady I hope one day she will be a member of the church. Since it is a drive to go to Kansas City  it took us all day. We left at 8:00 am and arrived home at 8:30 at night. It was a wonderful day.

We have a picnic at the park tonight (Thursday) every week for investigator, new member and any  branch member that would like to come. This week is pizza and pot luck we knew we would not make it so we gave our Branch mission leader money for 4 pizza's some punch and cookies and he will take care of it for us.

I hear that my address is not Listed  in the Sunday weekly ward Sacrament program with the other missionaries I have no way of knowing why but for those that want it my address is: Sister Nielsen  511 Garrettson Street Burlington Kansas 66839.
Or you can just send a email to me at: paulanielsen51@gmail.com

I love my mission each day is a new adventure in serving the Lord and I enjoy the journey. I do miss all of you I pray you are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment