Monday, October 12, 2015

Hospital

I had a great week but really every week is wonderful. I work at the hospitals on Thursday mornings. I am at the desk so when people come in I greet them and give them directions or a room number of a patient that sort of thing. Any way there is a blood pressure machine that is by me and anyone can use it. There was no one in the gift shop across the hall so the lady running the gift shop came over to take her blood pressure. I started talking to her. Before long I was telling her about the gospel I told her about the pre existence, Joseph Smith, the three degrees of glory, what the temples are for and much more. The neat thing about it is someone would go to the gift shop and she of course have to leave and could of easily not come back but she came back each time and would tell me where we were on the discussion and we would continue. She has my number and said she is coming over to look at her genealogy  which I had talked to her about. It is wonderful how the Holy Ghost tells you what to say.  
                                                           
                                                               
Burlington Hospital is called Coffey Health System 


No comments:

Post a Comment