Sunday, September 18, 2016

Ricardo and Debbie Alvarado

Ricardo wasn't feeling good and ended up at the hospital last night around 10 or 10:30. We were there for a couple of hours. Then they sent him to Topeka Hospital. He's going to do a stress test this afternoon and we'll go from there. I drove Debbie to the hospital in Topeka last night we got there about 4 o'clock a.m. . Ricardo may be here for a couple of days we'll have to see. But it looks like everything's going to be okay in the end. We had to walk a long ways to get Ricardo's room. Then we had to go back out to the car and get some things. That was enough for Debbie so she got in a wheelchair and I gave her the ride of her life. All's-well just keep Ricardo in your prayers. Debbie spent the night in Ricardo's room and I spent the night in the family Lounge I think I got maybe 45 minutes asleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment