Friday, July 1, 2016

Melinda has been a member of the church for over a year. I meant after only being in Kansas for one week. Sister Garner who was out here before me and and stayed for one month  after I  came is the one that introduced me to Melinda. A couple of months ago she became my visiting teacher partner which is awesome. As many of you know I take my visiting teachers out and my visiting teacher Partners out for their birthday. So after serving from 8 till 12:30 at the hospital on Thursday we have Melinda over we watched a movie called War room I encourage everyone to watch it it is amazing movie. It is a movie that truly teaches you how to pray it is so awesome .  But not just watch it but to implement it in your lives. I made Melinda  her favorite cake which was German chocolate which we ate during the movie. (Not all the cake just a piece but we did have popcorn tòo.) Then we went to Across The Border which is a restaurant for dinner. Melinda's grandmother also came to dinner with us she isn't a member of the church but is a wonderful delightful woman. She is the owner of the dollhouse Which I showed you many months ago that she owns with her twin sister. Then I went with the elders at 6:15 to visit an investigator. Returned home after 9 it was a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment