Saturday, January 9, 2016

Facebook

Facebook
I am just starting to understand a little about  Facebook.  My companion showed me what to do with the little numbers that show up, so if you have wondered why I  have not responded to  any of your messages until now that is why. As most of you know I am not into technology but since coming on a mission I feel I need too. It is àll so because of time I just do not have that much time to be on or learn. After going through some Facebook message  I thought how carefully we need to be. We must remember what we post the whole world can see. The 13 artitcle of faith says (We believe in being honest , true, chaste, benevolent,  virtuous,  and doing good to all men...    So when we post something that we like except for this one thing the world then can and  seems to believe you like and except all in that post. So as away we need to be so careful for the  world is ever watching.
I just had a couple over for dinner that said she had a friend that was a  mormon and would hide her coffee pot in the oven when others came over. Not when this lady came since she shared a cup of coffee with her. The message this sent to the lady  that came to dinner  does not help in the honesty department. We are always teaching but we need to be so careful with what we are really  teaching because we tend to  justify what we do because we think it is was mostly a good posting.
We are truly in a time that we can not be a fence straddler on any subject we need to be firm in truth and right. Some times this is easier said than done. In the world right now so many wrongs are presented as right and just, we truly need to follow the prophet.

No comments:

Post a Comment