Sunday, December 13, 2015

Nativities & Noels

Yesterday was Lees Birthday he has been gone for ten years. I miss him but I was busy all day with the Nativity and Noels. I have spent some time thinking about Lee, he was a good man and my love for he does not die. Thank goodness we have forever this is a shot time on earth isn't it wonderful to have the plan of salvation.
The Nativity and Noels was not as well attended as I was hoping it would be.  I think a lot of progress was made with the community they might even consider us a Christian church now. We had 157 people come which is only a 34 more than last year I know I was dreaming big but I hoped for 500 oh well maybe next year. I was in charge of getting the music and we had it most all the day. On the Nativity  there was over 60 countries represented.


No comments:

Post a Comment