Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tate a new grandson

 What a week!  Jill went into the hospital at 11:30 Monday night to be induced.  So I had the boys. Just after 3 AM, Tate joined our family.  I spent the week packing and tending kids.  After complications, Tate and Jill came home on Friday.  Saturday morning we finished cleaning out the house and the kids went home for the day to see their new baby brother. What a blessing to have all this done before my mission.  Today I went to church with Angie and right after her block of meetings I was set apart by President Howell.  It was amazing blessing. So now I am a missionary. Since I am missionary, Angie and I went and visited 2 sisters, Lola Moon and Lois Parry.  They were both spunky and doing well.  And now we're going to have our last family dinner  tonight before I leave.  

Tomorrow morning I leave for the MTC. So that's the start of my mission.




No comments:

Post a Comment